About the server
Game version: 3.3.5a (12340)
- Server type: Blizzlike
- XP Rate: x1
- Drop Rate: x1
- Server type: Highrate
- XP Rate: x2 (kill), x3 (quest), x5 (explore)
- Quest money: x4 (leveling), x5 (max level)
How to connect
First of all, you must create an account. The account is used to log into the game. Click here to open the registration page.
Download the game
You can download it here or use your own client.
Make sure to use version: 3.3.5a (12340).
Setup the game
If you're using your own client, open up the "World of Warcraft" directory.
Open up the directory called "data", then go into the directory called either enUS or enGB, depending on your client language.
Find the file realmlist.wtf and edit it.
Change server address
Erase all text and change it to:
If you would like to play on our Highrate server, download and add the following patch to the same folder.
This patch is needed as the server has its own spells and additions. The patch does not affect the standard game files and you can therefore still play on the Blizzlike server with the patch installed.
Create a new game account.
Blizzlike (Limited to show 49 player - Online players : 1)
Highrate (Limited to show 49 player - Online players : 0)
No players online
- Added a noob vender at each starting point that offers leveling gear and a ground mount.
- Added a custom vendor in Dalaran sewers that offer legendary items strong enough to cut down raiding req. by approx 50%
- Balance changes to ICC (no heavy changes, intent is to make some encounters more forgiving for smaller raid groups.
- AH bot configured to supply good start gear for fresh 80 characters (weapons and armor below iLvL 232 can be found)
- World creature changes, 100 random picked rare mobs can now be tamed by hunters as spirit beasts (it's random and we don't know which ones)
- Legendary weapons added for all classes (obtained through a questline inside ICC)
- More talentpoints added, you can now reach the final talent in two talent trees.